9.27.2012

the trimble's {families | utah family photographer|

Can I just say how much I love getting to see friends from high school?!  I love when they call for a session and we have a few minutes to catch up.  Side note - my first ever memory of Miranda was in the bathroom in Jr. High. We were all talking and fixing our make-up in the full length mirror and she mentioned something about her long eyelashes (which are amazing and beautiful, btw).  I just remember being so startled because I was the one with long eyelashes. How dare she?! And so I left. And then I got over it.  To this day, I have no idea how I thought I was the only one in the entire world with long eye lashes. Seriously?!  So glad I'm way beyond those jr. high years!

Back to the pictures... of course this was a fun session. The kids were absolutely darling and SO funny... and I got to spend half the session telling people to "work it!" It's not every day that happens.  So thanks Trimble family... it was a pleasure!



No comments: