12.01.2010

Allen Family

I was SO excited to get to do this session.  The mom, Kelli, and I were friends way back in Elementary School and Jr. High.  We must have ended up in different groups in high school but I always thought she was just the neatest person.  She is now living in Brazil with her cute little family for a few years so I feel so fortunate that I got to spend some time with her while she was visiting for Thanksgiving.

Since they are used to warm weather, we weren't sure if the boys would do well in the cold so we opted for an indoor session. I'll be honest, I don't love shooting indoors nearly as much as I do outside, but we make it work.  Her little boys were SO adorable and I had fun spending a little bit of time with them.  Here are just a few of the favs.



No comments: